Enterprise Big Data Analyst Self-paced Online
Prepare to obtain the Enterprise Big Data Analyst® (EBDA) certification and be recognized among the world’s most-qualified Big Data Analysts in the world.
- 1-year access
- Includes examination
- 32 hours learning content
$300.00 Member pricing
$400.00 Non-member pricing
Enterprise Big Data Analyst Online Course with Exam
Prepare to obtain the Enterprise Big Data Analyst® (EBDA) certification and be recognized among the world’s most-qualified Big Data Analysts in the world. The Enterprise Big Data Analyst Online Course with Exam provides online, on-demand instruction and is ideal for preparing you and fellow big data analysts for the EBDA certification exam.
The Enterprise Big Data Analyst Online Course with Exam contains the complete set of all course materials that you will need in order to prepare for the Enterprise Big Data Analyst certification. The EBDA Self-Paced Online Review Course has been specifically designed for people who prefer to study training materials at their own pace in their own time. The Enterprise Big Data Analyst Self Study Kit contains the materials that students would normally obtain in a classroom as well as a number of supplementary resources to help you prepare for the examination.
Additionally, the Self-Paced Online Review Course also includes the official EBDA exam voucher, with which you can schedule and participate in the examination online. The EBDA Exam voucher is a prepaid voucher, with which you can schedule your exam with APMG-International directly. Please note that the exam voucher will automatically be generated and is individually assigned based on the student’s name.
The course objectives of the Enterprise Big Data Analyst course include an advanced understanding of Big Data analysis concepts and algorithms. Moreover, an Enterprise Big Data Analyst is able to correctly interpret data and draw conclusions.
A certified Enterprise Big Data Analyst has proficiency in key models and concepts that are required to analyze data on a day-to-day basis. (S)he understands the theoretical difference between different statistical and machine learning approaches and is able to explain the difference between models and select and apply the appropriate model when confronted with a particular business problem.
This Enterprise Big Data Analyst course will prepare participants to:
- Understand and explain the data analysis process, including all relevant steps included in enterprise big data analysis.
- Understand the difference and structure of common data sources (local, online and database connections) and the way these sources should be imported in order to perform data analysis.
- Apply and utilize fundamental data cleaning operations and the differences between different data cleaning techniques.
- Apply and utilize fundamental data wrangling operations and the differences between different data wrangling techniques.
- Understand and apply exploratory data analysis techniques that are required for model building, model validation and initial visualizations.
- Understand and apply the core concepts of statistical inference, including techniques required for hypothesis testing.
- Formulate and interpret predictive models based on statistical correlation and regression functions, including simple linear regression.
- Formulate and interpret machine learning models for classification, including K-Nearest Neighbour, Naïve Bayes, Logistic Regression and Classification Trees.
- Formulate and interpret machine learning models for clustering, including Hierarchical clustering and K-means clustering techniques.
- Formulate and interpret outlier detection models, including Grubbs Outlier detection and K-NN Outlier Detection.
- Understand and apply the core data presentation, techniques including codebooks and visualizations to present the findings of their analysis.
Please note that an in-depth course outline with a description of all topics is available here.
This qualification is aimed at individuals who are involved in enterprise Big Data analysis, who require a working knowledge of the principles behind Big Data analysis techniques, and who need to know the different statistical and machine learning techniques to make the right decisions. The target audience of the Enterprise Big Data Analyst qualification therefore includes the following roles:
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Business Data Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Data Management Analysts
- Business Analytics Consultants
- Data Scientists
- Data Modellers
Participants in the Enterprise Big Data Analyst course will receive the following study materials:
- 32 hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional value-added resources and communities
The Enterprise Big Data Analyst is an advanced level course, that will require experience in the analysis of data and common data operations techniques. The Enterprise Big Data Professional level is a mandatory prerequisite.
Successfully passing (65%) the 150-minute examination, consisting of 80 complex multiple-choice questions, leads to the Enterprise Big Data Analyst (EBDA) Certificate. The examination and certification process is administered by APMG-International on behalf of the Enterprise Big Data Framework Alliance.
All purchases of online learning courses are final. Access to the online learning courses and materials is immediate upon purchasing; therefore no refunds or exchanges will be provided. Prices subject to change without notice.
Online Exam Preparation
All online quizzes include sample questions to optimally prepare you for the exam.
Includes Digital Badge
All our examinations include Digital Badges to showcase your knowledge and credentials.
"Good program with a good structure. I think, the fundamental is very crucial for everyone and it’s a concept that can explore and setup the data analytics/scientist team in order to help to improve the business strategy that would be impacted to the decision making as well."
"Good course, it gave me a more in-depth understanding of what data can do to turn into results."